이 논문은 비대칭 인보드, 비대칭 아웃보드 및 다양한 스태거/분리 위치에서의 대칭을 포함하는 세 가지 대안적인 측면 선체 형태를 가진 웨이브 피어싱 3동선의 저항 성능에 대한 실험적 조사 결과를 제시했습니다.
모델 테스트는 0.225에서 0.60까지의 Froude 수에서 삼동선 축소 모형을 사용하여 National Iranian Marine Laboratory(NIMALA) 예인 탱크에서 수행되었습니다.
결과는 측면 선체를 주 선체 트랜섬의 앞쪽으로 이동함으로써 삼동선의 총 저항 계수가 감소하는 것으로 나타났습니다.
또한 조사 결과, 측면 선체의 대칭 형태가 3개의 측면 선체 형태 중 전체 저항에 대한 성능이 가장 우수한 것으로 나타났습니다. 본 연구의 결과는 저항 관점에서 측면 선체 구성을 선택하는 데 유용합니다.
- Resistance performance
- Wave-piercing trimaran
- Seakeeping characteristics
- Side hull symmetry
- Model test
- Experimental study
- Ackers BB, Thad JM, Tredennick OW, Landen CH, Miller EJ, Sodowsky JP, Hadler JB (1997) An investigation of the resistance characteristics of powered trimaran side-hull configurations. SNAME Transactions 105:349–373Google Scholar
- ASME (2005) Test uncertainty, The American society of mechanical engineers performance test code, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, No. PTC 19. 1–2005, New York
- Chen Y, Yang L, Xie Y, Yu S (2016) The research on characteristic parameters and resistance chart of operation and maintenance trimaran in the sea. Polish Maritime Research 23(s1):20–24. https://doi.org/10.1515/pomr-2016-0041Article Google Scholar
- Claire M, Andrea M (2014) Resistance analysis for a trimaran. International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering 8(1):7–15Google Scholar
- Deng R, Li C, Huang D, Zhou G (2015) The effect of trimming and sinkage on the trimaran resistance calculation. Procedia Engineering 126:327–331. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2015.11.199Article Google Scholar
- Doctors L, Scrace R (2003) The optimization of trimaran side hull position for minimum resistance. Seventh International Conference on Fast Transportation (FAST 2003), Ischia, Italy, 1–12
- Du L, Hefazi H, Sahoo P (2019) Rapid resistance estimation method of non-Wigley trimarans. Ships and Offshore Structures 14(8):910–920. https://doi.org/10.1080/17445302.2019.1588499Article Google Scholar
- Ghadimi P, Nazemian A, Ghadimi A (2019) Numerical scrutiny of the influence of side hulls arrangement on the motion of a Trimaran vessel in regular waves through CFD analysis. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering 41(1):1–10. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40430-018-1505-xArticle Google Scholar
- Hafez K, El-Kot A-R (2011) Comparative analysis of the separation variation influence on the hydrodynamic performance of a high speed trimaran. Journal of Marine Science and Application 10(4):377–393. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11804-011-1083-0Article Google Scholar
- Hafez KA, El-Kot AA (2012) Comparative investigation of the stagger variation influence on the hydrodynamic interference of high speed trimaran. Alexandria Engineering Journal 51(3):153–169. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2012.02.002Article Google Scholar
- Hashimoto H, Amano S, Umeda N, Matsuda A (2011) Influence of side-hull positions on dynamic behaviors of a trimaran running in following and stern quartering seas. Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Offshore and Polar Engineering, 573–580
- Insel M, Molland AF (1991) An investigation into the resistance components of high speed displacement catamarans. Transactions of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects 134:1–20. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11804-013-1193-yArticle Google Scholar
- ITTC (2014) Testing and extrapolation methods in resistance towing tank tests, Recommended Procedures, 7.5–02–02–01
- Iqbal M, Utama IKAP (2014) An investigation into the effect of water depth on the resistance components of trimaran configuration. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Marine Technology, Surabaya
- Lewis EV (1988) Principles of Naval Architecture. The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers III: 323–324
- Luhulima RB, Utama I, Sulisetyono A (2016) Experimental investigation into the resistance components of displacement trimaran at various lateral spacing. International Journal of Engineering Research & Science (IJOER) 2:21–29Google Scholar
- Luhulima RB (2017) An Investigation into the resistance of displacement trimaran: a comparative analysis between experimental and CFD approaches. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering (IJME) 6:9–18Google Scholar
- Molland AF, Turnock SR, Hudson DA (2011) Ship resistance and propulsion: practical estimation of ship propulsive power. Cambridge University Press, 544.
- Verna S, Khan K, Praveen PC (2012) Trimaran hull form optimization, using ship flow. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development 1(10):5–15
- Yanuar Y, Gunawan G, Talahatu MA, Indrawati RT, Jamaluddin A (2013) Resistance analysis of unsymmetrical trimaran model with outboard side hulls configuration. Journal of Marine Science and Application 12(3):293–297Article Google Scholar
- Yanuar Y, Gunawan G, Talahatu MA, Indrawati RT, Jamaluddin A (2015a) Resistance reduction on trimaran ship model by biopolymer of eel slime. Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering 12(2):95–102. https://doi.org/10.3329/jname.v12i2.19549Article Google Scholar
- Yanuar Y, Gunawan G, Waskito KT, Jamaluddin A (2015b) Experimental study resistances of asymmetrical Pentamaran model with separation and staggered hull variation of inner side-hulls. International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Research 42(1):82–94. https://doi.org/10.1615/interjfluidmechres.v42.i1.60Article Google Scholar
- Zhang WP, Zong Z, Wang WH (2012) Special problems and solutions for numerical prediction on longitudinal motion of trimaran. Applied Mechanics and Materials 152-154: 1262–75. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/amm.152-154.1262
- Zhang L, Zhang JN, Shang YC (2019) A potential flow theory and boundary layer theory based hybrid method for waterjet propulsion. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering 7(4):113–132. https://doi.org/10.3390/jmse7040113Article Google Scholar